Guidebook.me is a fast and easy way to keep track of where you have been in the past, where you are going in the present,
and where you want to go in the future.
View My Journey
Choose this option to view a list of the events you have attended, places you have visited, and journal entries you have made.
Create A New Event
This option will let you create an event, which would be a conference, show, or sporting event that occurred on a specific date and time
and at a specific place.
Create A New Visit
This option just lets you specify a date that you visited a place, where there was no particular event going on at that place.
Create A New Memo
You can also create memos for when you want to make a note of something happening that does not fit into one of the above categories.
Ready to create your own journey?
Are you are all set to map out your past, present, and future destinations with your easy to use, free, and completely private Guidebook.me account?
Click the Register Now button to create a new account, or click the Log In button to sign in if you already have an account.
Here are some of the questions that Guidebook.me can help you answer:
- When was the last time I was in Las Vegas?
- When was the last time I was in California?
- When was the last time I was in Florida?
- When was the last time I was in London?
If you have ever found you asking yourself when you were in a particular location,
Guidebook.me will help you find the answer.
Guidebook.me can tell you exactly how many times you have seen an artist or team, what the dates were,
and where you saw them.
- How many times have I seen my favorite comedian?
- How many times have I seen my favorite team?
- How many times have I seen my favorite band?
- How many times have I seen my favorite artist?
- What is the status on my wish list of baseball stadiums?
- What is the status on my wish list of National Parks?
- What is the status on my wish list of iconic venues?
- What is the status on my wish list of art museums?
Once you have given Guidebook.me a picture of your travel history, you can use it to put togther
wish lists that can show you exactly how many desired places you have been to already, and which ones
you still need to visit.
This is a community driven site, which means that as users continue to log their people and places into the
database, records will be consolidated into entries that can be shared by everyone.
There is no sense in each user having their own copies of common people and places.
Do I have to create everything from scratch?
How can I get started?
To sign up for an account on Guidebook.me so that you can begin to answer these questions and many more,
and let the nostalgia and travel planning commence.